BOARDS AND COUNCIL
We THANK YOU all for serving in our congregation!
Council meets on June 11th at 6:30 p.m.
- Elders – Sun. June 11th ………….. 1:30 p.m.
- Education – Wed. June 7th……… 7:00 p.m.
- Evangelism – Tues. June 6th …… 7:00 p.m.
- School Board – Tues. June 6th…. 2:00 p.m.
- Stewardship – Wed. June 7th ….. 7:30 p.m.
- Trustees – Tues. June 6th ….……. 9:00 a.m.
Sunday, June 25 12:00 noon – in the Fellowship Hall
- Brief Bible devotion
- Board reports in written form and available for questions
- Election of new board members and officers for 2023-2024.
- Shepherding Our Strays
All communicant member at least 18 years old plan to attend this meeting. Let’s have good attendance! This is a great way for you to participate in the life of your congregation and show support for your elected leaders. It’s also a chance for you to be involved and active in our appointed tasks.
We will elect new congregation officers for 2023-2024. When you are asked to serve on various boards or council, say “Yes, I will serve gladly and do my part in serving our Lord in this congregation!” We need each of us to do our part!
We also want to thank all of you who have served these past two years and want to acknowledge the work of selfless service you did among us. We know we are all serving through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and in love for one another but we still want to offer each of you a big “thank you”!