BOARDS AND COUNCIL
We THANK YOU all for serving in our congregation!
Council meets on Sunday, October 14th at 6:30 p.m.
- Elders Board – Sun. Oct.14th, 1:30 p.m.
- Education Board – Wed. Oct. 3rd, 7:00 p.m.
- Evangelism Board – Sun. Oct. 7th, 11:45 a.m.
- School Board – Tues. Oct.2nd, 6:30 p.m.
- Stewardship Board – Wed. Oct 3rd, 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Trustees – Sat. Oct. TBA
All Board members please note these times and plan to attend.
SCHOOL/CHURCH STAFF ADMINISTRATORS MEETING
Wed. Oct 24 at 8:00 a.m.
PASTOR NEHRENZ and VICAR KEATING will attend the Oklahoma District Fall Pastors’ Conference at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Enid Mon. – Tues. Oct. 15-16
CIRCUIT ELECTORAL MEETING
Saturday, Oct. 13
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
St. John’s Lutheran Church-Moore
The Norman and Lawton circuits will have a joint electoral meeting with the pastors and lay leaders from all 15 congregations to choose our pastoral and lay delegates to the LCMS Synodical Convention, July 20-25, 2019 in Tampa, Florida with the theme: “Joy Fully Lutheran.” Pastor Nehrenz and our lay delegate Nils Gransberg will attend. Pastor will chair the meeting as Oklahoma District 1st Vice-President.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 21
– 2019 initial budget presentation
– Stewardship program presented
– Board reports
All communicant members over 18 years old plan to attend and become a voter!