BOARDS AND COUNCIL
We THANK YOU all for serving in our congregation!
Council meets on Sunday, July 12th at 6:30 p.m.
ALL ONLINE MEETINGS
- Elders Board – Sun. July 12th 1:30 p.m.
- Education Board – Wed. July 1st 7:00 p.m.
- Evangelism Board -Sun. July 5th 11:45 a.m.
- School Board – Tue. July 7th 5:30 p.m.
- Stewardship Board – Wed. July 1st 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Trustees – Sat. July 11th 9:00 a.m.
All Board members please note these times and plan to attend.
Sunday, June 28 12:00 noon
- in the Fellowship Hall
- Brief Bible devotion.
- Board reports available for questions
- Election of new board members and officers for 2020-2021.
- Re-vitality plans
All communicant members at least 18 years old plan to attend this meeting. Let’s have good attendance! This is a great way for you to participate in the life of your congregation and show support for your elected leaders. Also, this is a great opportunity for you to be involved and active in our appointed tasks.
We will elect new congregation officers for 2020-2021. When you are asked to serve on various boards or council, say “Yes, I will serve gladly and do my part in serving our Lord in this congregation!” We need each of us to do our part!
We also want to thank all of you who have served these past two years and want to acknowledge the work of selfless service you did among us. I know we are all serving through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and in love for one another but we still want to offer each of you a big, “thank you!”