BOARDS AND COUNCIL
We THANK YOU all for serving in our congregation!
Council meets on Sunday, January 10th at 6:30 p.m.
- Elders Board – Sun. Jan 10th 1:30 p.m.
- Education Board – Tues. Jan 5th 7:00 p.m.
- Evangelism Board – Tues. Jan 5th 7:00 p.m.
- School Board – Tues. Jan 5th 5:30 p.m.
- Stewardship Board – Tues. Jan 5th 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Trustees – Sat. Jan 9th 9:00 a.m.
All Board members please note these times and plan to attend.
CHURCH STAFF/ E.L.C. ADMINISTRATORS MEETING
Wed. Jan. 27 8:00 – 8:30 a.m
NORMAN CIRCUIT PASTOR’S MONTHLY STUDY GROUP
Thursday, January 21
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
here at Trinity
TRI-CIRCUIT CAUCUS –
Saturday Jan. 9 10:00 a.m.
St. John’s Lutheran Church in Moore
Pastor Nehrenz as 1st Vice-President of the Oklahoma District LCMS will lead the Norman, OKC and Lawton circuits in the election of the three Circuit Visitors and the Oklahoma District LCMS Board of Directors.
These elected officials will serve from 2021-2024.
(The LCMS is voting whether to push these dates to 2022-2025 because of COVID)
Our Church Council will discuss and vote on this on Sunday January 10.
Greg Burge is our lay delegate and Kurt Schweiger is our alternate lay delegate.