BOARDS AND COUNCIL
We THANK YOU all for serving in our congregation!
Council meets on Sunday, June 9th at 6:30 p.m.
- Elders Board – Sun. June 9th, 1:30 p.m.
- Education Board – Wed. June 5th, 7:00 p.m.
- Evangelism Board – Tues. June 4th, 7:00 p.m.
- School Board – Tues. June 4th, 6:30 p.m.
- Stewardship Board – Wed. June 5th, 7:30 p.m.
- Board of Trustees – Sat. June 8th, 9:00 a.m.
All Board members please note these times and plan to attend.
CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE – Pastor and Vicar
Mon. thru Wed. June 10-12, BOTH Vicar and Pastor will be at a continuing education retreat at Camp Lutherhaven in Knowles, OK. Taught by Professor Ryan M. Tietz from Concordia Theological Seminary Ft. Wayne
Topic: “Nahum, Obadiah, and Habakkuk”
Sunday June 23 12:00 noon
– in the Fellowship Hall
– Brief Bible devotion
– Board reports in written form and available for questions
– Election of new board members and officers for 2019-2020
All communicant members at least 18 years old plan to attend this meeting. Let’s have good attendance! This is a great way for you to participate in the life of your congregation and show support for your elected leaders. Also, this is a chance for you to be involved and active in our appointed tasks.
We elect new congregation officers for 2019-2020. When you are asked to serve on various Boards or Council, say “Yes, I will serve gladly and do my part in serving our Lord in this congregation!” We need each of us to do our part!
We also want to thank all of you who have served these past two years and want to acknowledge the work of selfless service you did among us. I know we are all serving through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and in love for one another. But we still want to offer each of you a big, “Thank you!”