National Mite Goal of $2,150,000:
As of August 2022, mites received were $1,740,500.24. Mites still needed to meet this goal are $409,499.76. Remember that National Mites receive 25% of your mites contributed, the other 75%stay in the Oklahoma District. Please continue to bring your mites the 1st Sunday of the month.
Your Mites at Work: ($56,750) “For I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”(Matthew 25:35) This grant will help finance the work of Castillo Fuerte Mercy House and La Mision Luterana del Peru, as they reach out to help with the physical and spiritual needs of children and adults in Lima, Peru.
Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You for the mite offerings that help to support the children who come to La Mision Luterana and Castillo Fuerte Mercy House in Lima, Peru. Please be with the missionaries as they show the love of Christ through the services they provide to children and adults in need. Bless their work. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen. For more information, go to misionluterana.com.
Thank you to those who attended Bunco for School Kits; forty-two kits were assembled. Thank you to Thrivent for providing funds to purchase supplies, and to those who donated notebooks for the kits. We had a fun morning of fellowship and service! New officers were elected and will be installed on LWML Sunday, October 2nd.
A monthly Women’s Bible Study meets the third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Triangle room. Plan to come and study God’s Word. We are using the Bible studies in the Quarterly.
Take time this month to browse LWML online at lwml.org. You can sign up for a daily devotion, learn more about mission grants, find Bible Studies, just to name a few of the resources available to you.
The Voice of Service is the Oklahoma District’s Quarterly. You can view a copy on our church web page.
Serve the Lord with Gladness!
LWML OKC ZONE FALL FEST at TRINITY
on Saturday, Oct. 1 at 8:30 a.m.
Pastor Nehrenz will conduct the opening service
International Lutheran Womens Missionary League Sunday, Oct. 2
The theme this year is “For Us and With Us” (Rom 8:31-39)
We will install the LWML board at the 10:30 a.m. service. Everyone geta Mite Boxand collect your change and gifts for LWML! Let us pray for their continuing service!